Boo Hoo Hoo Yumin's no fun. She's sucha bitch. We shall not ask her out.
:)
I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO LISTEN. I DON'T NEED ADVICE. I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO ME SOOTHE MY FEARS &WATCH ME CRY.
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?
FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF.
ALRIGHT?
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Previous Posts
- I watched KingKong justnow. If you'd have heard, y...
- NAME ANALYSIS FOR: yumin loh----------------------...
- I.AM.SICK.Reckon i dont feel like typing much. My ...
- This is gonna be a long post but there're pictures...
- A short update before i get preparing to go out. ;...
- JUICY! ;D Oh soooooo tempting! Can't wait for the ...
- New layout!Look at the credits part la. I dont wan...
- Lupooooooooo says 'dizzy ditsy you're so cutesy!'....
- So.. You wanna get high? ;DDDDDDDDownload flash pl...
- Hehheh call me a glutton but i just had Mos Burger...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home